3.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I recently stayed at the Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane and was dismayed to discover an extra credit card charge this morning.

A member of the hotel staff (Adriana) informed me that this was due to smoke damage to the room.

The hotel manager, Ms. Emily Nebrasky, said that she personally inspected the room and noticed the smoke damage.

Neither my husband nor I smoke. We never have. We had no guests in our room. While there I did notice a slight odor but chose not to complain about it.

Despite advising Ms. Nebrasky that we are prepared to sign affidavits to this effect she refused to reverse the charge

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Marriott International. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Marriott International to "refund plus compensation forr the time and effort taken to refute this charge as well as the implicit accusation of lying".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marriott International for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Marriott International?

Comments