Marriott is building a new hotel in North Canton Ohio using construction workers from out of the area.One local contractor was within $7000 on a $500,000 contract of a total $11 million job.
We had a demonstration this past Friday which was the height of the Pro Football Hall of Fame festivies where hundreds of cars and thousands of local and out of town people saw our demonstration.
We will continue to demonstrate to let our community know that Marriott does not want to invest in our local workforce.Attached is our shame on Marriott Banner we had at the job site
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hotel Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."