I arrived at the hotel with reservations and the room was not ready!That began the nightmare.

The room smelled like bleach, service was poor, staff was rude, hot tub was not accessible to guest, skylight in pool area was filthy and the pool was freezing, awful. I then receieved a $250.00 fine for smoking in the room! This is a low class organization preying on its cutomers! I will be suing courtyard for the return of my hard earned money!

Be warned! Do not waste your money! P.S. I am pissed off right now!

! !

!

Had an Experience with Marriott International?

Comments

rewest
Tiffin, Ohio, United States #783109

Looks like you had a bad experience but I fail to see how it's a scam.

Also, All Marriott Hotels in the USA are posted non-smoking.I'm sorry they forgot to tell you that all of those signs posted saying no smoking apply to you too.

If you want to recover your money, how about you stop smoking?You'll save that $250 back in less than a month.

Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "...NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - Over promise, under deliver Bluegreen Resorts " Hello all! This will be a long review but so worth it to read it especially for those staying as part of a package deal with presentations. I had..." Read more Iq Option - VERY BAD SERVICE AND I SMELL SCAM Iq Option "I earned a good profit worth $16000 , i verified my account by providing all documents , they send me $1000 as my first withdrawal, i was happy , but..." Read more Wish - Wrong items Wish "i ordered 3 of the first pic with the butterflies but got 3 of the silver in second pic one which was serverely scratched..i wrote them asking to please correct..." Read more Netlite NGN Patna is a Fraud ISP Netlite Ngn "Netline NGN is the most fraudulent ISP in Patna, Bihar (India). The owner of Netline, Anshuman is highly rude and illiterate person. He is a fraud and cheat who is..." Read more Days Inn - Worst property ever!!!! Days Inn "Had a filthy room with lights that did not work, huge stains on the beds and furniture, huge black ants on the walls and in pastries just purchased (on the..." Read more